For Additional resources please contact Community Liaison Specialist Trimble, Nicole
- Parent Center:
- The Parent Center promotes parental involvement and enhances student achievement. The Parent Academy’s focus is in three areas: Student Achievement, Parenting & Advocacy, and Personal & Individual Growth.
- Student Achievement: Workshops and activities provide parents and guardian with tools to promote students’ academic achievement and navigate the school system.
- Parenting & Advocacy: Workshops and activities provide tools to more effectively enhance parenting, advocacy and leadership skills
- .Personal & Individual Growth: Workshops and activities provide tools for supporting the personal and professional growth of parents and guardian.
- Parent Portal https://inglewoodusd.asp.aeries.net/Student/LoginParent.aspx?page=default.aspx
- Rosetta Stone Online Classes available: Every Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-9:30am
- Parent Newsletter
- Lunch Application https://secure.ezmealapp.com/default.aspx?cid=ZjRhZGY4NWMtYTFkMy00MjMyLWIyZmYtYTJiMjMzMjdkYmUy